Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) carefully before using the Aramark Services, Inc. (“Munch Mail”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) website, located at https://www.ordermunchmail.com, and any of our websites for each facility that you use to purchase a Munch Mail gift (the “Sites”), or participating in any online features, products, services, and/or programs offered by us, including our Sites and any mobile application (collectively, the “Web Properties”). These Terms apply to all of our Web Properties.
These Terms do not apply to any other web page operated and/or owned by anyone other than Munch Mail, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, social media site, or other material. When visiting these third-party websites and other properties, you should refer to the terms and conditions in effect for that website or property. These Terms only apply to Munch Mail’s Web Properties, and not any websites of our affiliates, including the privacy practices of Aramark.
These Terms include important information about your legal rights, remedies, and obligations, including various limitations and exclusions, and provisions that govern the procedure, jurisdiction and venue of any disputes. By accessing or using the Web Properties, you are entering into a legal contract with us regarding your use of the Web Properties. You agree to be bound by these Terms and all additional terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Web Properties.
1. Convenience and Information Only. Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited license to use and access the Web Properties for your non-commercial use. The Web Properties are provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing you access to and use of the Web Properties, we do not warrant or represent that: (a) any statement, documents, images, graphics, logos, designs, audio, video, or any other information provided from or on the Web Properties (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes made by a third-party; (f) your access to the Web Properties will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to comments or questions asked through the Web Properties is or will be accurate or complete.
2. Use and Content.
(a) Use of the Web Properties. The ownership of the Web Properties, Content, and all rights therein are and will remain with Munch Mail. You may view, copy or print a single copy of any page from the Web Properties for non-commercial purposes if you do not remove, modify, or alter any copyright or proprietary rights notices that may be present. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, or sell any information, images or other Content from the Web Properties without our express, prior written consent. Any special rules for any software, downloads, and other items accessible through the Web Properties may be included elsewhere in the Web Properties and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. The terms of our FAQs are also incorporated into these Terms by reference.
(b) Restrictions on Use. You may not: (i) remove or obscure any copyright, trademark, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Web Properties; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Web Properties, or any aspect of them, except as expressly permitted by us; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer, jeopardize the correct functioning of the Web Properties, or disassemble the Web Properties, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, processes, methods, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Web Properties, except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iv) cause or launch any programs, spiders, robots, or scripts or other automatic or manual devices or processes for the purpose of extracting, scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Web Properties, or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Web Properties; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Web Properties, or the related systems, servers, or networks; (vi) use the Web Properties for resale, time-sharing or other similar purposes; (vii) use the Web Properties to stalk, harass or harm another individual, or in any way that is in violation of any law or regulation; (viii) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or (ix) use any portion of the Web Properties or any Content in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to us or any other person or entity.
3. Updates. We may make changes to the Web Properties, the Content or these Terms or stop providing any of the Web Properties and/or the Content at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update the Web Properties with any changes to these Terms, and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms). Your continued access or use of the Web Properties after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
4. Privacy and Electronic Communication. We know that privacy is important to you, and it is important to us as well. Personal data that you provide will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice located at https://www.aramark.com/other/privacy-policy. By using the Web Properties, you consent to receive electronic communications from us unless you follow applicable opt out procedures. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Web Properties. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
5. User Account and Security. To access certain features of the Web Properties, we may require that you sign up using your email address and a password to create a user account (“User Account”). We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. However, you are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. While we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made using our Web Properties. You agree to promptly update your User Account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we, and our third-party service provider, can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. You agree that you are solely responsible for activity that occurs under your User Account. We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your User Account, and we reserve the right to pursue any and all claims against any user of your User Account. You will be responsible for all charges incurred up until the time your User Account is deactivated, if applicable.
6. Objectionable Material. You acknowledge that, in using the Web Properties and accessing the Content, you may encounter material that you deem to be disturbing, offensive or objectionable. You agree to use the Web Properties at your sole risk and that we will have no liability to you for material that may be disturbing, objectionable or offensive to you.
7. Not Intended for Children and Other Age Requirements. The Web Properties are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or are an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
(a) No Warranties. When using the Web Properties, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond our control. Accordingly, we make no warranty concerning the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, Content, or any other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Web Properties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB PROPERTIES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS THESE WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR FEATURES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB PROPERTIES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE WEB PROPERTIES.
(b) Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Munch Mail and our directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by us, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims made by any third parties; (iv) your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party; (v) any dispute or issue between you and any third-party; (vi) your willful misconduct; and (vii) any other party’s access to and/or use of the Web Properties using your User Account and password. Munch Mail reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.
(c) Dietary Preferences and Restrictions. The Content on the Web Properties may contain dietary information, and the food products delivered by us contain various ingredients. You should always consult with your physician or other healthcare professional before trying new foods or sending new foods. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information provided by Munch Mail. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information, nor for ensuring that whatever foods you purchase, or consume are in accordance with your dietary needs, restrictions or preferences. Some of the delivered items may be perishable. You are responsible for checking and confirming that the products are safe for you to eat. The major U.S. allergens as determined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (milk, wheat, eggs, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts and tree nuts) may be stored, portioned and packed in some of our facilities. Although we take precautions to limit the potential for cross-contamination, cross-contamination may occur between food products, allowing products purchased through the Web Properties to contain some or all of those allergens. Our products may also include other ingredients that you may be allergic to. You should always check the ingredients associated with any products that you purchase to avoid potential allergic reactions or adverse health events. If you have an allergic reaction or other adverse health event, promptly contact your healthcare provider.
(d) Verify Data. You are responsible for establishing such procedures as you deem appropriate to verify the accuracy of data that you transmit using the Web Properties, and we will have no obligation to verify the accuracy of that data. While we reserve the right to review any and all content you submit, you will remain responsible for such content. Your use of the Web Properties is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Web Properties.
(e) Product Depictions. All products depicted on the Web Properties, either as an image or text, are subject to change or substitution without notice to you. The images associated with your order are only a representation of what is available. The descriptions are subject to substitution based on limitations placed on the recipient and availability of product. All product substitutions are of equal or greater value.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES. IN ADDITION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS TO ANYONE BASED ON THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) INACCURACIES OR ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE CONTENT; (B) DELAYS, ERRORS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE CONTENT; OR (C) LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY, OR BY ANY REASON OF NONPERFORMANCE. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU RECEIVE USING THE WEB PROPERTIES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM ONE STATE OR JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER.
10. Payment Information. Certain products offered on the Web Properties may be subject to fees charged by Munch Mail which will be identified at the point of purchase of such products. We may use a third-party service provider to process any payments. When you make a payment, we will transfer you to a secure network provided by our third-party processor through which all transactions are processed. By providing your payment information, you (i) authorize Munch Mail and/or our third-party payment processor to charge your Payment Method; and (ii) represent that any payment information you provide is true and accurate. You understand and acknowledge that Munch Mail may adjust the pricing for its products and services in the future and that you will be charged such adjusted fees on a going forward-basis after notice to you from us. For more information about your payment options and restrictions, please visit our FAQs.
11. Third-Party Content and Third-Party Applications. We may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or we may provide third-party content on the Web Properties that we think will be relevant to our users (collectively, “Third-Party Content”) by framing or other methods. In addition, the Web Properties may include certain applications, features, programs and services provided by third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). We do not monitor Third-Party Content or Third-Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third-Party Content or Third-Party Applications. The links to third-party websites, any Third-Party Content, and any Third-Party Applications are provided for your convenience and information only. The content on any linked website or in any Third-Party Application is not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of linked websites and/or Third-Party Applications, including any further links contained in a third-party website. We make no representation or warranty in connection with any Third-Party Content or Third-Party Application, which at all times and in each instance is provided “as is.” If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Web Properties, any Third-Party Content, and/or any Third-Party Application, you do so entirely at your own risk. If a third-party links or refers to the Web Properties, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not even aware that a third-party has linked to or refers to the Web Properties.
12. Intellectual Property. The Content of the Web Properties is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed by us and/or our affiliates, or intellectual property that we are legally permitted to access and use. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and to the Content. Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, no portion of the Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means. We are the owner or authorized licensee of, or are otherwise permitted to use, all trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed by us on the Web Properties. All trademarks and service marks of Munch Mail that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of Munch Mail or one of our affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Properties should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our, or our affiliates’, trademarks, service marks, logos, or copyrighted materials without our prior written permission.
13. Termination of Service. We may suspend or terminate your right to access portions of the Web Properties, including your User Account, at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Properties, to us, to our partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers, or as we otherwise deem appropriate, in our sole discretion.
14. Additional Remedies. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with these Terms may cause us irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
15. Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Web Properties will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to any conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with respect to such matters.
16. Local Laws. We make no representation that any Content or other materials on the Web Properties are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions that are outside the United States. Access to the Web Properties from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Web Properties from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
17. Export Restrictions. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded or viewed from any of the Web Properties or in connection with the services (collectively, the “Software or Technical Data”) by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are solely responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws, both foreign and domestic, in your use and viewing of the Web Properties, the Content, and any of our products or services, including, but not limited to, the Software or Technical Data. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant not to export or re-export the Software or Technical Data to any county, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including, but not limited to, persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration’s Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals. You further represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
18. Comments. By submitting comments, information or feedback (collectively, “Feedback”) to us via the phone, through email and/or the Web Properties you agree that the information submitted will be subject to our Privacy Notice. We may use Feedback in any manner that we may choose, including, but not limited to, the incorporation of suggested changes into our services and products, without notice or compensation to you.
Your Consent to These Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the Web Properties, you consent to and agree to be bound by these Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Web Properties. Your use of the Web Properties following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of the revised Terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
If you have questions or comments or would like to access your Personal Information or opt out of certain sharing, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
1344 Crampton St
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (215) 238-3000
Copyright © 2021. Munch Mail. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of October 30, 2020
Last updated: October 30, 2020
The Munch Mail website is owned by Aramark, LLC, a Delaware limited company. These Terms and Conditions only apply to the Munch Mail Sites and other Munch Mail Web Properties.